Join the Club — FREE!
Join the SpryFeet.com Readers Club to get …
- A free ebook
- Sneak peaks at my future books
- Entry into my birthday-month drawings
- Opportunities to beta-read my future books
- Weekly “Single Biggest Question” newsletter
- Get More Clarity, Get More Happiness guide
Sneak peaks at my future books can include advance notice about what I am writing, sample chapters, and the opportunity to vote on book-cover candidates.
Entry in the birthday-month drawings requires you to update your profile — after you subscribe — with your birthday’s month and day. (No, you need not tell me how old you are!)
Opportunities to beta-read my future books will be available to subscribers like you who want to give me feedback about content — but not spelling, grammar, or punctuation! — before release.
In the “Single Biggest Question” newsletter, you will get each week a fellow subscriber’s single biggest question (SBQ) about running or walking as well as my answer in an email message that is as easily readable on even the smallest smartphone screen as it is on your computer display. I respect that your time may be quite limited, so I keep each message brief and to the point.
Get More Clarity, Get More Happiness — the e-reader-friendly training guide — will explain the underlying causes of unhappiness for endurance runners and walkers, and what you should do if you want to finally succeed in taking control of it. You’ll learn:
- Why so many endurance runners and walkers are struggling right now
- How to tell whether YOU are on the verge of burnout
- Why happiness is so crucial to your future in the sport
- How to identify what your real problem is — by using simple but little-known tools that you won’t hear about anywhere else
- How to quickly become a happier endurance runner or walker — without buying any new gadgets, clothes, or nutritional products
“E-reader-friendly” means that this training guide, unlike most PDFs, is specially formatted to look great not only on your computer but also on your e-reader, no matter whether it is a Kindle, a Kobo, a Nook, another dedicated reading device, or an iPad or other tablet computer.
P.S. Your privacy is important to me, so I will never share your email address with anyone.