“Happiness and the J Curve” became obvious to me as an article that I ought to post here after I read about the J curve in the book Thanks for the Feedback: The Science and Art of Receiving Feedback Well.
(Aside: This excellent book teaches you as the receiver of feedback how to recognize different types of feedback and to put the power of feedback into your hands instead of into the hands of the giver.)
What is the J curve?
When it comes to the topic of happiness, it is a J-shaped curve plotted on a two-dimensional graph, with the horizontal access representing time and the vertical access representing happiness.
Congratulations, Goodreads drawing winners of ten paperback copies of the new, second edition of 123 Cellphone Tips for Runners and Walkers!
- Ken Clay, Clearwater, KS
- Joe Feeney, New Martinsville, WV
- Debbie Payne, Colorado Springs, CO
- Chana Ireland, Glendale, AZ
- Florissa Colbert, Alexandria, VA
- Eric Gordon, Milwaukee, WI
- Elliot Sosa, Katy, TX
- Lauren Rochholz, Edmonds, WA
- Gloria Rodriguez, Pearsall, TX
- Laci McRae, Kuna, ID
Goodreads drew your names overnight from among 410 drawing entrants.
Your books are going into the mail this week!
- you were among the 400 entrants who did NOT win a copy, OR
- you did not enter this Goodreads drawing because you never knew about it,
THEN become a SpryFeet.com subscriber so that you will get notified as soon as possible about the drawing for my next Goodreads giveaway!
Congratulations to SpryFeet.com Readers Club member Tracey Braun for winning the birthday-month drawing for July, 2014.
Tracey won an autographed paperback of Gratitude Power for Runners and Walkers.
You could be a future winner.